- Once you have successfully placed and paid for your order, your item(s) will be processed and shipped to your chosen collection point.
- You'll receive an email from us on despatch.
- You will receive confirmation from CollectPlus via email and/or text once your parcel is available for collection. This will include your unique collection code.
- Please take your CollectPlus collection code and proof of ID with you when you go to collect your parcel.
- It is possible for someone to collect on your behalf, but they must have your proof of ID and your collection code. CollectPlus collection points accept the following forms of ID: Driving licence Passport Utility bill Bank statement or debit/credit.
- If you do not have your collection code or need any other assistance, please contact our Customer Experience Team.
- Your parcel will be held by CollectPlus at your selected collection point for 10 days before being returned to us.
How do I collect my CollectPlus order?
Modified on: Fri, 8 Mar, 2019 at 5:05 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.